Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hello from washington

This will be a short note as the internet is uncertain.  Arrived in New York yesterday and stayed at the lovely Garden Inn and Suites for the night and off on the shuttle to JFK this morning for the 90 minute flight to Washington.  All went well yezterday apart from the arrival service I had booked arriving about 30 minutes late.  Another limo service that was waiting for their client felt that sorry for me that he said he would drive me to my hotel for nothing if my service did not arrive.  Well after 30 minutes  and three phone calls they arrived.  Honestly the free hotel was much realible than the 100 dollar one that I paid for.  Washington has been very warm today but there are rains forecast for tomorrow.  I have never given away so much money with this tipping.  I went to the CVS store today and the lovely assistant said that I could save money with one of their cards which I of course jumped at but the I had the horrible thought that I might have to tip her for that advice!  Off on my Kennedy homes walk tomorrow.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment